This Legal Notice aims to regulate the use of the website www.autoescuelabahia.com, which belongs to GRUP BAHIA CENTRES DE FORMACIÓ S L. (hereinafter, [THE] OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
If you continue using the site of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE you become USER of it, and means that you fully accept, without reservation, each one of the conditions included in this legal notice. USERS are informed that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE can modify the said conditions without prior notification, in which case they will be published and notified to USERS as soon as possible.
For the aforementioned reason, USERS are strongly recommended to read the contents of this Legal Notice carefully, should they wish to access and use the information provided and offered in this Website.
Furthermore, the USERS commits to using the Website properly, and in accordance with current legislation, good faith, public order, and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or any third party, for any damages that could cause as a result of a breach of that obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE reserves the right to deny or remove access and/or use of the Website at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Act 34/2002 of 11 July regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, informs USERS that:
- The company name is: GRUP BAHIA CENTRES DE FORMACIÓ SL
- The VAT number is: B54375894
- The registered office is based in: AV. ALACANT, 51B, 3760, ONDARA, ALACANT
- Registro Mercantil de Alicante. TOMO 3339 FOLIO 11 HOJA A-114985 Inscripción 1a
To communicate with us, we place at your disposal several means of contact:
- Phone: +34 965767162
- Email: email@example.com
All notices from USERS shall be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted in one of the ways mentioned above.
This Website is of public access and free. However, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may modify the use of certain services offered herein after a USER completes the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and up-to-date nature of any data provided to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and will be held entirely responsible for any false or inaccurate declarations.
The user specifically agrees to make appropriate use of content and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate illegal, pornographic, racists, xenophobes, offensives or in general, contents opposite to the law and public order.
- Insert in the Website viruses or run any other activity which may damage or alter the electronic documents or data of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and/or hinder the access of other users/visitors of the website to its services by massive use of the computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Try to access other users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, and, if applicable, collect information.
- Damage the rights of intellectual or industrial property, or violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonate other user’s personality.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, offer, publicly communicate, transform, or modify the Content unless authorized by the law or expressly authorised to do so by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
- Compile data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any type and communications for sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose without reliance on a prior consent or request.
All website contents, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software and graphic design and source codes belong to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being transferred to USERS any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the Website.
In short, those users who gain access to this Website will be able to see the contents and make, if appropriate, private authorised copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently ceded to third parties, or installed in servers that are connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, commercial names, or logos of any kind that appear or may appear in the Website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. Nothing contained in the Website can be construed as granting any license or right to use any of them.
The distribution, modification, cession, public communication, and any other act that is not specifically authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
The insertion of hyperlinks to the Website shall in no event imply the existence of any kind of relationship between THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the site or webpage where the hyperlink redirects to, or the acceptance or approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for any use that gives each user the materials made available on this Website, or the activities carried out based on them.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for access and use
The contents of this Website are of general nature, and their aim is merely to provide information. No guarantee is given for access to all contents, nor of their thoroughness, correctness, validity, or accuracy, nor of their suitability or usefulness for specific purposes.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall not be accountable, so far as the legal systems so allows, for any damages or losses of any nature likely to arise from:
- The lack of availability or continuity of the service supply, or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and/or current importance of the contents of the Website, as well as any vice or fault of any kind in the transmitted data, or any other stored content accessed to via the Website, or the services it offers.
- The presence of a virus or other elements in the contents of the Website that might lead to alterations in the user’s computer system, electronic document, or files.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic, and the present Legal Notice as a consequence of an incorrect use of the Website. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic, and the present Legal Notice as a consequence of an incorrect use of the Website. In particular, and solely by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not take responsibility for any actions of third parties that infringe or violate the intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, personal/family intimacy, or personal image rights; or engage in acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE therefore declines any responsibility regarding the information that falls outside this Website, and which is not managed directly by the Webmaster. The exclusive function of the links that appear in this Website is to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered on this Website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the operation or accessibility of linked website, nor does it suggest, invite, or recommend visiting them and will not, subsequently, be responsible for outcomes obtained by visiting them. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their lawful rights to enter a given content in the Website, they must notify THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of that situation, specifying their contact details and the alleged infringements made.
Administrative information provided through this website shall not replace the legal announcement of laws, general provisions, and acts formally published in the official province gazette, or any other official gazette, the print editions of which are the only binding instruments with regard to the authenticity and content thereof. The information available in this web site must be understood as a guide and no claim is made as to its legal validity. The information available in this web site must be understood as a guide and no claim is made as to its legal validity.
These conditions are governed by current Spanish legislation.
Spanish is the language to be used.